AudioCodes 430HD VoIP Phone
The AudioCodes 430HD is a 6-line midrange VoIP Gigabit Phone. The 430HD has a graphic LCD display, USB headset support, and 12 programmable speed dial keys with presence monitoring.
AudioCodes 430HD Overview
The AudioCodes 430HD includes powerful features such as integration with voice quality monitoring, AudioCodes QuickConnect Auto-provisioning, full SIP protocol support with extensive interoperability. Audiocodes is tailored for the UC market offering seamless integration with media gateways, E-SBCs, call recording solutions, and support presence features.
The AudioCodes 400HD series VoIP phones are perfect for implementing hosted services. The 400HD series has advanced, field-proven technology, High Definition Voice and audio with full duplex speakerphone and headset connectivity, and built to support PoE in a compact, robust enclosure for extended use. The 430HD has multiple language support and out of the box global redirection server support.
AudioCodes 430HD Features and Functions:
- 6 line, 2 concurrent calls per line
- Unified Communications
- RJ-9 Headset Jack
- 2 LAN RJ-45 10/100 Base-T for PC and LAN connectivity
- Ideal for Open-Source IP-PBX, Hosted IP-PBX, and IP Centrex
- Packet loss concealment
- High quality wideband
- Wideband acoustic echo canceler
- Low-delay adaptive jitter buffers
- Full duplex speakerphone and headset connectivity
- Graphic multi-lingual LCD (132x64)
- Six multi-function keys
- 12 programmable speed dial keys with presence monitorig (BLF)
- Four programable soft keys
- Optional GbE Support
- USB headset support
- PoE or external power supply
Didn't find the Gigabit VoIP Phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Audiocodes Phones: