Bicom Key System (IP PBX) POTS and SIP
Bicom's Key Systems combine the best of open source telephony and its own proprietary software. Bicom Systems can provide enterprises with turnkey solutions that take account of the clients’ exact needs.
Out of the box, Bicom's Key Systems PBX offers all the features and technologies that businesses need. Optional desktop application is possible through Bicom's Key System Panel and Key System Panel Pro.
KSPanel is a desktop application developed to complement the usage of Yealink phones in the key systems environment. It helps and streamlines your telephony experience by allowing you to focus on your work and speed up your daily telephony activities.
What it essentially does is mirror of Yealink phone functionality and more importantly, it reduces the cable clutter around your workspace by introducing the software sidecar. It is even designed to look similar to the real Yealink phones.
Standard edition only supports the software sidecar with BLFs for Line accessibility, Intercom feature and speed dialing.
Professional edition emulates a complete phone with main body and the sidecar. With it, you have virtual access to almost all physical buttons on the phone logged in with the same extension.
Depending on the edition that you are using, you can do all the things you would do with the real phone and/or sidecar such as making calls, answering calls, checking your voicemails, etc.
Yealink: T41G, T42G, T46G, T48G
Polycom: VVX 300, VVX 400, VVX 500, VVX 600
Bicom Key System Key Features:
- Swift & Easy Setup Wizard
- Call on Hold Functionality
- User Presence (BLF)
- Voice Bridge Conferencing
- Line Pick Up
- Music on Hold
- Auto Provisioning
- Line Presence (SLA
- )Call Transfers
- Attendant Console
- Intercom Functionality
- 3 Way Conferencing
- Chassis: Alloy Chassis, black matte
- T-shaped metallic card holder frame
- Storage: 16GB SSD mSATA OEM
- Card: Analog card OpenVOX A400E, FXO/FXS (supports up to 2 cards)
- Mounts: Wall Mount, Rack Mount
- AMD Embedded G series GX-412TC
- 1 GHz quad Jaguar 64 bit core, 2GB DRAM
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet channels (Intel i211AT)
- DB9 serial port
- 2 external USB 3.0 / 2 internal USB 2.0 ports
- 3 front panel LEDs
- 12V DC, 2.5 mm jack
- 2 miniPCI express (for Add-on cards)
- SD card slot
- m-SATA SSD connector
- LPC bus
- GPIO header
- I2C bus
- COM2 (3.3V RXD / TXD)
The OfficeBox package includes:
- M1000 Device
- Adapter: 12V, 2Amps, US wall plug
Read More: Bicom Key Systems Datasheet
Bicom Key System Panel Brochure