Rhino CB24-FXS-UNIV Channel Bank
Rhino CB24-FXS-UNIV Channel Bank. Knowing that the Rhino comes ready to perform, means that you can spend more time developing important customer relationships. Rhino Equipment Corp. offers you a complete line of low cost T1 channel banks including FXS, FXO, or mixed mode FXS/FXO analog interfaces. As a bonus, every system comes with our standard fractional V.35 data port. Add the Rhino modular, universal internal power supply system to the list, and Rhino crushes the competition. There just isn't a more flexible, feature rich channel bank available anywhere in the world (at any price) that compares to the Rhino.
Rhino CB24-FXS-UNIV Channel Bank Overview:
With the 'Auto-Config' feature, you can just plug it in, and the channel bank is ready to go. If you are needing more than just a voice application, the Rhino Channel Bank now supports data, and is configurable channel by channel. It is the most flexible channel bank on the market. The Rhino FXS analog interface provides standard battery and ringing voltages to each of up to 24 loop or ground start analog channels. Each channel provides Digital DSP, Line current limit from 18ma to 45mA, Tx and Rx gain control of -5db to +6db, Power down control from 1 to 3 secs and Ring cadence control.
*Channel Bank only works with CAS
Rhino CB24-FXS-UNIV Channel Bank Features & Functions:
- Asterisk soft PBX tested and ready!
- 4x40 LCD real-time status display shows independent AB bit signaling
- Automatic T1 configuration using artificial intelligence software, no configuration switches
- CSU auto detects T1 modes: D4 or ESF, AMI or B8ZS
- T1 CSU via RJ48C, with line buildout programmability
- Internal power supply module, no external components
- FLASH based system configuration
- V.35 fractional data interface, user selectable to 56K or 64K
- Self diagnostics, verbose error reporting, loopback modes
- Single channel configuration, each channel may have a different analog start mode, signaling protocol, line current, or gain
- Telco network uptime and downtime T1 history
- Remote connection via RS-232c or Ethernet (optional) via Windows based graphical user interface
- Field software upgradable
- 19", 23" or wall mounting kit standard
- 7 ft T1 and T1 crossover cable (for Asterisk installs), 25 pair analog cable and a 110 or 220 power cable included.
- Immediate, Wink, Loop, Ground, RevPol, and three DID start protocols
- Distinctive ring in Loop start mode
- Caller ID enabled in Loop start mode
- Low cost fully populated FXS, fully populated FXO, or modular FXS/FXO mixed mode capable
- 110V AC, 220V AC and -48V DC - all three standard
- 5-year limited warranty