Cisco IP Phone CP-8861 with 5 Lines Open-SIP and WiFi/USB/Bluetooth (CP-8861-3PCC-K9=)
The Cisco IP Phone CP-8861 with 5-Lines has been updated to support Third Party Call Control. This easy-to-use IP Phone features WiFI support, integrated Bluetooth and a USB port with fast charging capability. The 8861 also features wideband audio and provides high security so that all of your business communications are secured and you can talk with peace of mind. The Cisco IP Phone 8861 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes.
Cisco IP Phone CP-8861 Features and Specifications:
- High-quality, full duplex wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen color display
- Five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys make interactions more efficient
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Spark Phone OS simplifies administration with software common to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series
- Wireless Fidelity 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Choice of wired, USB and Bluetooth headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice**
- RJ-9; Auxiliary port
****Package does not include power supply. Power supply cord (CP-PWR-CORD-NA=) and power cube (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) must be purchased separately and in combination in order to power the phone through AC.