4700 EdgeMarc 70 Enterprise SBC 8 LAN 2WAN
The EdgeMarc 4700 combines advanced real-time, high availability, management, networking, security features, and capabilities for voice and data services into a single, easy to use enterprise session border controller. The EdgeMarc 4700 delivers superior performance for multiple simultaneous services including voice, voice quality monitoring, traffic management, high capacity data throughput and firewall. It is the ideal solution for small and medium business, and service provider managed services such as SIP trunking and hosted IP telephony.
It supports 5 – 100 concurrent calls, with up to 100 Mbps symmetric data rate.
EdgeMarc 70 Enterprise SBC 8LAN 2WAN Features and Specifications:
- Reduce telecom costs for SIP trunking and IP telephony business services.
- High performance, compact, secure, and integrated VoIP platform for SMB Applications.
- Scalable platform supporting up to 100 concurrent calls and 1,000 registered devices.
- Scalable configuration based on session license and field upgradable as business need grows.
- Connect branch/remote offices via service VPN tunnels.
- Converged solution for voice and data services.
- Continuous connectivity through high availability, link redundancy, and survivability access.
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- 2 WAN X 10/100/1000 Mpbs
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Edgewater Networks 4700 EdgeMarc 70 Enterprise SBC 8LAN 2WAN
No questions asked yet