Grandstream GXP2010 VoIP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2010 offers 4 lines, 18 programmable keys, 3 dynamic context-sensitive XML soft keys, dual switched 10M/100Mbps auto-sensing Ethernet ports with integrated PoE, and a large high-resolution backlit LCD display.
Grandstream GXP2010 VoIP Phone Overview
The Grandstream GXP2010 advanced features include 22 call appearance lines with dual color LED (4 lines each with independent SIP account and 18 programmable hard keys), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 11 function keys, 5 navigation keys, high fidelity wideband audio, a back-lit 240x120 graphical LCD display, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, dual headset jacks (2.5mm and RJ11), multi-party (up to 4-way) local conferencing, shared line appearance and busy lamp field (BLF), support for external expansion modules when they become available in the future. As with all models in the GXP Series, the Grandstream GXP2010 supports comprehensive voice codecs including G.711 (a/u-law), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, GSM, iLBC, and G.722 (wideband), and SRTP for privacy protection.
The Grandstream GXP2010 was designed to be the cost-effective choice for the busy call center or small business that wants the feature functionality of a key-system. The Grandstream GXP2010 18 programmable speed-dial keys enable one-button access to office personnel and the 11 dedicated keys create one-button access to indispensable telephony features including hold, conference, mute, do-no-disturb, intercom, transfer, speaker and voicemail. The Grandstream GXP2010 is ideal for enhancing office productivity and improving efficiency.
Grandstream GXP2010 Features and Functions
- Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP(both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP
- Dual switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports w/integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- Backlit 240x120 high resolution graphic LCD with multi-level gray scales
- 4 lines indicators with individual SIP account profiles
- 18 programmable hard keys and 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
Didn't find the VoIP phone you were looking for?
Check out these other Grandstream Phones: