Digium 1TE133F T1/PRI PCI Express Card with Echo Cancellation
The Digium 1TE133 single port PCIe digital telephony card supports T1, E1, and both North America and European standard PRI (Primary rate ISDN). The TE133 uses state of the art technology to offer high performance in a cost effective package. The Digium TE133 is compatible with all versions of Asterisk using DAHDI. Asterisk and DAHDi are available for free from the Asterisk.org website.
Digium TE133 Overview
The TE133 and TE134 cards support industry standard telephony protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both North American and Euro Standard) protocol families for voice. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported, as well as advanced call features. Octasic based hardware echo cancellation is built in to the cards, which removes the task of echo cancellation from the system's CPU and increases overall system performance and call quality.
Digium TE133 Features:
- - Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls
- - Selectable T1, E1 or J1 Mode / Half-Length, Half-Height, Digital Card
- - PCI-Express
- - One (1) RJ48 Interface Port
- - Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS, MFC/R2
- - Built-in 128ms Octasic DSP hardware echo cancellation
- - 5 year warranty
- - Risk-free ESP guarantee