Patton SmartNode 5300
Patton’s SmartNode 5300 eSBC is a CPE based Enterprise Session Border Controller, delivering the features you need for advanced multiservice voice and data network applications. It combines highly flexible SIP routing and manipulation features with powerful quality of service IP routing functions to build professional and reliable VoIP and data networks.
Patton SmartNode 5300 Features
- IP Routing —Policy Based Routing, Protocol Based Routing, Packet Length Routing, Packet Filtering
- QoS and Security—Deliver secure, toll-quality voice communications with Patton’s UpStreamQoS with adaptive traffic management and shaping as well as policy based routing and extended ACL capabilities.
- SIP Registrar - License is included in ALL eSBC products.
- Ethernet— Intelligent 4 port Fast Ethernet BaseT 10/100 (routable and switchable)
- WAN Access—Support for G.SHDSL EFM/ATM 4-wire and 8-wire interfaces
- Access link redundancy —Through USB port, using 3G/4G Cellular Modem module
- Trinity OS—Patton's Linux based multi-service OS with call-control and signaling features
- Flexible mounting options—Desktop and integrated wall-mount options in a compact modern enclosure
- Supported by SmartNode™ Redirection Service: A free service enabling zero-touch mass deployments for Service Providers and Distributors with auto-provisioning servers.
- Why SmartNode™?
- Patton Quality
- Made in the USA
- Unrivaled Customer Support
- FREE Support and Upgrades