Rhino PCI Card Dual T1/E1/PRI PCI Card
The Rhino R2T1 IS ONLY $449.99 WHEN BUNDLED WITH THE RHINO CHANNEL BANK!!
Providing reliable, flexible, and leading-edge solutions for a demanding industry.
Managing your Open Source telecommunication needs has never been easier than with Rhino products. Rhino PCI plug-in cards satisfy the needs of Open Source Telephony (OST) applications, no matter how stringent the requirement. Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI cards feature Asterisk and Linux tested software. Knowing that Rhino products are ready to perform right out of the box means that you can spend more time developing important customer relationships.
Rhino PCI T1/E1/PRI PCI Card - Zaptel Compliant - Asterisk Open Source PBX Compatible
Using Asterisk? Rhino Open Source Telephony PCI products allow you to utilize analog phones and wiring in conjunction with leading-edge Asterisk technology -- without having to buy expensive IP telephones. Why go IP when you can save on installations by using your existing wiring? With Rhino you can use lower cost analog phones with digital features and guaranteed T1 voice quality, all while enjoying Asterisk VoIP technology for off-premise connectivity.
Rhino R2T1 Features:
- Asterisk soft PBX tested and ready
- Zaptel compliant open source module source code included
- T1/E1 - PRI/ISDN embedded CSU
- Line buildout software selectable
- Custom Rhino PCI interface chip means no wasted CPU overhead
- Fractional voice and data capable
- Zttool compliant interface
- Field software upgradable
- Alarm and Link status LEDs visible from the rear bracket
- E&M, PRI, Loop, Ground, Kewl, etc, signaling protocols
- Distinctive ring in Loop start mode
- Caller ID enabled in Loop start mode
- 5-year limited warranty
- Unlimited Support
Rhino R2T1 CSU Features:
- All Rhino PCI T1 cards feature a single chip integrated CSU with both LIU and Framer, that is software controlled and software programmable - no jumpers
- Complete T1/DS1/ISDN-PRI/J1 Transceiver Functionality
- Long-Haul and Short-Haul Line Interface for Clock/Data Recovery and Waveshaping
- Crystal-Less Jitter Attenuator
- Fully Independent Transmit and Receive Functionality
- Single chip line interface unit (LIU) and Framer
- Power Consumption: Maximum power consumption (under full load) will not exceed 100W.
Rhino R2T1 Zaptel Selections
- T1: D4 or ESF, AMI or B8ZS
- Line buildout selections: 0-133 feet or 0db, 133-266 feet, 266-399 feet, 399-533 feet, 533-655 feet, -7.5db, -15db, -22.5db
- Loopback modes under software selection (zttool)
Rhino products are tough. In the rare case of trouble, our technical s