Ruckus ZoneFlex 7731 Bridge 901-7731-US01
Developed for broadband operators looking to deliver reliable wireless broadband services, the Ruckus ZoneFlex 7731 is the first smart Wi-Fi point-to-point, point-to-multipoint backhaul system that delivers consistent performance at ranges up to 15 kilometers.
Based on the 802.11n standard combined with a Ruckus' smart directional antenna, the ZoneFlex 7731 supports up to 190 Mbps at 1.5 kilometers, and offers performance up to 50 Mbps at 10 km (LoS). Operating in the 5GHz band, the ZoneFlex 7731 integrates a state-of-the-art, dual-polarized smart antenna that offers blazingly fast and highly reliability connectivity across long distances.
Featuring innovative Smart Channel Selection technology, the Ruckus ZoneFlex 7731 point-to-point/multipoint bridge is perfect for a variety of carrier applications such as offering Wi-Fi broadband services, backhauling 3G traffic and offloading data traffic from 3G networks.
This Ruckus Wireless Wi-Fi bridge is also ideal for hotels, multi-dwelling units, schools, warehouses and other enterprises looking to extend broadband connection to remote buildings where fixed line broadband connections aren't feasible or cost effective.
Ruckus ZoneFlex 7731 Outdoor Wifi Bridge Overview
Wire-like, long range throughput
- Integration, dual-polarized directional smart antenna
- 802.11n, operating in the 5GHz band
- Up to 165 Mbps at 3 km/2 mi
- Up to 100 Mbps at 5 km/3 mi
- Up to 50 Mbps at 10 km/6 mi
- 15 km maximum range
Easy installation and pairing
- No external antennas
- Dual polarization antennas
- Two external N-Type connectors
- PoE injector with its power adapter (unless specified otherwise for certain countries)
- Lightweight design (877 grams / 1.93 lbs.)
- Flexible mounting options
- Finds peer automatically
Secure and scalable
- AES-based, the wireless bridge link is secure and can scale to support multiple networks segmented by VLANs
- IP-65 rated
- Operates in conditions from -40°C – 65° C (-40°F – 149°F)
- 802.3af power over Ethernet support
- Internal 14dBi directional antenna
Ultra simple positioning and aiming
- Liberal 30-degree, 3dB beam width antenna
- Sophisticated LED-based aiming software