Responsible for supporting sales staff by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support. Follow up with customers, complete orders, and process sales leads.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer telephone calls and assist customers
- Handle orders, complaints, and other inquiries
- Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed
- Follow up and qualify sales leads
- Direct sales leads to appropriate member of sales team
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
- Explain promotional offers
- Maintain client database and ensure all information is correct
- Arrange meetings and coordinate travel arrangements
- Complete sales data, templates, and presentations
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Google Apps, and Microsoft Office and HubSpot are a plus
If interested in applying for this amazing opportunity with VoIP Supply, put "VoIPster Sales Assistant" in the subject of the email along with your resume attached. Send to [email protected].
VoIP Supply, is committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.