Sangoma A301 Clear Channel DS3 T3/E3
The Sangoma A301 card is a 2U PCI adapter that supports clear channel T3 (44.7 Mbps) and E3 (34.4 Mbps) over dual BNC connectors.A103 E3 T3
Sangoma A301 Clearchannel DS3 Interface Card
Based on bus mastering PCI technology supported by a ring-buffer DMA architecture, the A301 provides 132 Mbps of PCI bus transfer capacity with minimal real-time processor load.
The Sangoma A301 is ideal for larger organizations or ISPs that have outgrown their multiple T1 or DSL links. The A301 allows these users to take advantage of the relatively low cost of T3/E3 connections when compared to multiple T1 or E1 lines.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at
- 132 Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data
- Integrity on high volume systems.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array
- Programming with multiple operating modes. Allows new features to be added when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3v or 5v.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Sangoma A301 DS3 / T3 PCI Card
No questions asked yet