Sangoma S518 ADSL Card
The new Sangoma S518 ADSL card model has a single RJ-11 jack, and can be accommodated in the smallest of chassis.
Sangoma S518 Features and Functions
- Designed and built to server standards of performance and reliability.
- PCI 2.2 bus interface, 64 bit 3.3v and 32 bit 5v compliant.
- Self-configuring and line optimizing.
- Power: 520Ma at 5v.
- MTBF: > 100,000 hours.
- Temperature range: 0 to 45C.
- All set-up and configuration is in software or by machine BIOS.
- Dimensions: 140mm x 90 mm.
- Will connect properly to any current Central Office DSLAM on a POTS line in North America , providing at least the same performance as the Telco recommended hardware.
- ITU G.992.1 G.DMT
- ITU G.992.2 G.Lite
- ITU G.992 Annex A
- Annex C
- ANSI T1.413 Issue 2.
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on Sangoma S518
No questions asked yet