Sangoma U100 USB FXO Device
The Sangoma U1--
is a low-cost development tool kit, ideal for those just getting started with Asterisk® or those who just want a simple external solution. The USBfxo is easy to install. There is no need to open up the computer to insert an interface card. Simply plug it in, and setup your Asterisk system; configure Sangoma's Wanpipe drivers, as you would with any Sangoma card, and you're set to go. You can even connect multiple USBfxos in one system.
Sangoma U100 USB FXO Device Overview
The USBfxo fully supports Asterisk on Linux systems and includes Zaptel/DAHDI drivers.
Sangoma U100 Features and Functions
- Dual FXO ports
- Easy installation, no need to open up computer to install PCI/PCIe card
- Supports up to 2 simultaneous calls
- Compact plastic enclosure
- Low power consumption, takes power from USB bus
- USB 2.0 compliant (compatible with USB 1.1)