Valcom VIP-430A-IC IP Wall Speaker
Valcom VIP-430A-IC IP Wall Speaker allows for hands-free talk-back over an IP-based LAN/WAN to an individual location. This provides the flexibility to extend hands-free talk-back capability anywhere in the network.
Valcom VIP-430A-IC IP Wall Speaker Overview
The VIP-430A-IC wall speaker is powered over the Ethernet (PoE). The speaker levels are electrically adjusted during setup. This speaker's enclosure is made with steel and has a gray powder finish that can easily be changed to match any color. A detachable black clothe grille is included, as well as a call switch input for the remote speaker location signaling.
Valcom VIP-430A-IC IP Wall Speaker Features and Specifications
- PoE (802.3af) - No Local Power Required
- High-Efficiency 8” (203mm) Speakers
- Durable Electrostatic Powder Coat Finish on Metal Surfaces
- Output Level 103 db/1Meter
- Line Output Supports Valcom Amplified Speakers
- Mounting Backboxes Available for VIP-418 and VIP-428 (Backbox VB-S11, VB-R12, VB-A13)
- Utilizes Standard CAT 3/5/6 Cable
- Excellent Voice and Music Reproduction