Vivotek FE8174 Fisheye IP Camera
VIVOTEK FE8174 is a 5 MP fisheye 360° surround view IP camera with pixel calculator, local dewarp, WDR enhancement, PoE capability, and built-in on-board MicroSD memory card storage.
Vivotek FE8174 Overview
The FE8174 offers various display layouts, including original surround view, panoramic view, and regional view for various mounting applications. With the latest cutting-edge image processing capabilities, hemispherical images captured from the fisheye camera can be converted into conventional rectilinear projection for viewing and analysis. In addition, in both the panoramic as well as regional viewing modes, users can utilize the ultra-smooth ePTZ function to easily zoom in and focus on a region of interest (ROI). The new cutting-edge Pixel Calculator function helps the user to ensure the image quality of a desired area.
As with all VIVOTEK true day/night cameras, the FE8174 features a removable IR-cut filter, maintaining clear images 24 hours a day. Together with 802.3af compliant PoE, MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC card slot for on-board storage, EN50155 mobile surveillance and iPad applications, the FE8174 is indisputably the top choice for constructing a robust surveillance system with the greatest coverage possible.
Vivotek FE8174 Features and Functions:
- 5-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1080p Full HD
- 1.5 mm Fisheye Lens for 180° Panoramic View and 360° Surround View
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- ePTZ for Data Efficiency
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Pixel Calculator for Image Clarity Measurement
- Support Local or Client Side Dewarping
What's in the Box?
- Screws / Anchors / Cable tie
- Alignment Sticker
- Quick Installation Guide
- Software CD