VXI VR12 Headset
VXi's heavy duty VR12 headsets are specifically designed for voice-picking and speech recognition applications in warehouses and other high-noise industrial settings.
VXI VR12 Headset Overview:
Distribution centers and other high-noise industrial settings put unique demands
on a headset. Your average call center model just won't do the job. That's why VXi specifically designed the rugged VR12 headsets to work effectively with the voice-picking and speech recognition applications used in warehouses and
similarly noisy environments.
Equipped with VXi's advanced noise-canceling and high-quality audio receivers, VR12 corded headsets give you the sound quality these applications need to deliver a high rate of accuracy—and improve productivity. Designed for all-day comfort, the VR12 are also built to withstand the rigors of all-day, every-day use.
VXI VR12 Headset Features:
- Best-in-class noise-canceling microphone blocks background noise.
- Flexible boom for optimum microphone placement.
- High-quality audio receivers so every word is heard.
- High-impact plastic for durability in the most demanding environments.
- Padded, split-top headband adds comfort and stability.
- Ratcheting boom turret ensures microphone stays put.
- Heavy-duty construction withstands the rigors of industrial environments.