ADTRAN’s NetVanta switches include a full line of powerful, business-class Ethernet switching solutions perfect for SMBs and enterprises. The NetVanta Ethernet switching portfolio is ideal for VoIP by allowing voice services to be deployed across any type of cabling while providing a robust feature set to speed implementation and enable remote management of the network.
Here are the top ten reasons to switch to ADTRAN:
- Faster Implementation: VoIP setup wizard, auto-provisioning of IP phones, zero-touch phone set-up, and single script configuration of multiple switches.
- Faster Troubleshooting: On-demand VoIP report, network forensics, and cable diagnostics tools.
- Connectivity over any Grade Cabling: ActivReach-enabled NetVanta Switches support Ethernet connectivity over CAT5, CAT3 or legacy copper up to 1,600ft.
- Greater Security: Port scheduler disables ports and powers down devices during non-business hours, Denial of Service (DoS) protection, AOS Security Audit tool assists in the Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) compliance.
- Increased Uplink Bandwidth: Up to 80 Gbps for inter-switch connectivity, utilizing four uplink ports that support 1, 2.5 or 10 Gbps uplinks.
- Cloud-Ready: Automate switch on-boarding, firmware upgrades or back-ups (single switch or entire network) with ADTRAN’s ProCloud could managed services.
- Enhanced PoE Budget: Higher PoE budget (standard 370 W) on all NetVanta 24- and 48-port PoE switches and NetVanta GigE PoE switches provide up to 25.5W of PoE for HD video-conference IP-phones.
- Power Redundancy: PoE power redundancy up to 370 W (Select NetVanta switches) utilizing an external NV1131 RPS/EPS unit, minimizing disruptions due to power outages.
- Industry Leading Warranties and Support: Comprehensive limited lifetime warranty on all NetVanta switches, included software updates and upgrades as well as advance hardware replacement and 24×7 phone support for the duration of the warranty.
- Complete Portfolio: Comprehensive portfolio of 12-, 24- and 48- port managed Fast Ethernet, Gigabit, Fiber, ActivChassis and ActivReach switches with optional PoE.