As such, they decided to go about designing a very slick touchscreen conference phone. Now the folks over at Kicker didn’t just fire-up Photoshop – they went to great lengths to flesh out the hardware and user interface design.
What they came up with is something that you might just be able to buy some day.
Kicker’s touchscreen conference phone combines the humanity of in-person meetings with the convenience of efficient technology. Features include:
- Synchronizes with calendars and contacts for one-tap dialing
- Quickly see who’s talking on a call and who wants to speak
- “Hand Raising” to indicate a desire to speak
- “Poking” to nudge other callers
- Recording and marking of calls
- Multi-line dialing
- Adjusting individual lines for the best overall conference call quality
- Comes in four different colors (silver, red, orange, and green)
Who said VoIP hardware was boring?