Aastra has just released their new Aastra 6800i Series that includes four VoIP phones models to serve a variety of users. The 6800i Series offers Aastra’s best quality, features, and pricing to date with three key selling points:
- Design: A thin, modern, space saving design
- Audio: Enhanced HD audio for natural sounding calls even with the speakerphone
- Power Consumption: Environmentally and budget friendly power saving features
Our first look at the Aastra 6863i is the entry level model in this range of phones.
What Is It?
The Aastra 6863i is a dependable 2-line VoIP phone in a compact design that offers:
- Display: 2.75″ monochrome LCD display
- Audio: Advanced audio processing from software, including Aastra’s high definition Hi-Q™ audio technology, and hardware, provide you with remarkably clear calls from either the handset or the speakerphone.
- Connectivity: Dual 10/100 BaseT Ethernet ports
- Flexibility: 3 programmable keys
- Power Savings: Uses efficient Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1, allows you set up power management features, and is compatible with an optional energy efficient Level V AC Adapter
- Accessories: An optional wall-mount kit is available
Who Is It For?
The 6863i is ideal for common areas that need a basic phone, for workers who have low call volumes and don’t need many line appearances or have any use for advanced features, and for anyone who appreciates Aastra’s commitment to power saving features and using recycled and biodegradable materials in their packaging materials.
The 6863i is value priced at under $100.
The 6863i has an estimated shipping date of April 2014. We are currently taking pre-orders.