Yealink’s T5 media phone series made their global debut at the 2017 Channel Partners Conference and Expo. This series includes the T58V/A, the T56A, the T54S, the T52S and one Expansion Module.
Designed for multiple usage scenarios, the Yealink T5 media phone series provides businesses of all sizes with an all-in-one solution that is fully scalable and flexible. Let me walk you through all the models!
First, let’s look at some highlights of the T5 Series:
- Enriched Features and Improved Productivity: The entire T5 Series is loaded with a full range of features including up to 15 SIP accounts, dual port GigE, built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connectivity, USB headset and color-screen expansion support.
- Two-megapixel Adjustable Camera and Screen: The T58V features a two-megapixel adjustable camera and an adjustable screen to enable a life-like video communication.
- Heads-up Screen and User Experience: The T5 Series utilizes a heads-up LCD color screen design to allow users to view screen information easily and to check contact info at a glance.
Now, let’s check out each model one by one!
The Yealink SIP – T58V/A Smart Media Android Phone
The T58V media phone is the top highlight in the T5 Series roll-out. It features a two-megapixel adjustable camera and an adjustable screen to enble a life-like video communication. This solution is a great fit for business professionals who demand a productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone.
The T58A is a similar, simple-to-use media phone without a camera support. It is based on Android 5/1/1 operating system and is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder, and more.
- 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
- 720p30 HD video
- Runs Android 5.1.1
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.0+ for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)
- USB 2.0 port (2.0 compliant)
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Up to 5-party video/audio mixed conferencing and up to 3-party video conferencing
Access to the T58V datasheet and the T58A datasheet
Participate in our Twitter contest by following VoIP Supply on Twitter and retweet our T58V post for your chance to win a T58V phone or an Amazon e-gift card!
The Yealink T56A Smart Media Android HD Phone
The T56A is a 5-way audio conferencing phone that supports enriched HD audio and Android 5.1.1 operating system. This solution features a 7-inch fixed multi-point touchscreen, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0+EDR.
- 16 VoIP accounts
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Group listening, emergency call
- Set date time manually or automatically
- Dial plan, action URL/URI
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
Access to the Yealink T56A datasheet
The Yealink T54S Smart Media Phone
The T54S is a 3-way audio conferencing phone that’s designed for the high-end users providing a distinctive appearance and robust structure. It features Opus audio codec that provides superb audio quality, Gigabit Ethernet and built-in Bluetooth and USB.
- 4.3″ 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.0
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording and wired/wireless USB headsets
- Opus Codec support
- T54S&T52S firmware and Auto-P template unified
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
Access to the T54S Datasheet
The Yealink T52S Smart Media Phone
The last but not the least, the T52S media phone comes with a 2.8 inch 320×240 pixels color display screen and HD audio full-duplex speakerphone. This is a 3-way conferencing phone with up to 21 memory keys and up to 12 SIP accounts. Same as all other T5 Series phones, the T52S also supports Bluetooth, GigE.
- 2.8 inch 320 x 240 color display
- 3-way conferencing
- HD Codec, HD Handset, HD Speaker
- Built-in Bluetooth
The Yealink T5 Series ExpansionModule
The functionality of the T5 Series can be expanded even further when you combine them with the Yealink T5 Series Expansion Module. This module includes three pages of 20 flexible buttons that can be programmed for up to 60 various features.
- 4.3″ 272 x 480-pixel color screen
- Color icons for rich visual experience
- 20 physical keys on each page with dual-color LEDs
- Three independent control keys with illuminated LED for fast switching pages
- Supports up to 3 modules daisy-chain
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Applies to Yealink T5 Series (SIP-T58V/SIP-T58A/SIP-T56A/SIP-T54S/SIP-T52S)
See the comparison chart below to compare T5 Series side by side!
Access to the T5 Series Brochure