Snom D785 Color SIP Deskset with Self-Labeling Keys
The Snom D785 Color SIP Phone boasts a clean and sleek 4.3-inch color display with support for 12 SIP lines and Power over Ethernet (PoE). Optional Wifi and DECT support are available via USB port.
Snom D785 Color SIP IP Phone Overview
Part of Snom's D7xx Series, the Snom D785 features a 4.3-inch color LCD display with a second 300x100 LCD display on the bottom right corner that allows the user to set up to 24 programmable function keys (6 per page, 4 pages). The D785 comes with integrated Bluetooth support for headsets and with a USB port for optional Wi-Fi/DECT or storage support. With Power over Ethernet (PoE) and optional power adaptor sold separately, you can be flexible with your implementation.
Snom D785 Features:
- Dual Ethernet ports (GigE)
- EHS adapter support
- Support for up o 3 D7 expansion modules
- USB Port for Wifi and DECT support
- Support for up to 12 SIP lines/accounts
- Soft bumpers to "mute the handset click"
- SIP and PCAP trace in phone
- Remote management: TR-069/TR-111
- Auto-provisioning and redirection
- Best-in-class audio