Patton is all about connections. It is our joy and mission to connect real-world customer challenges with high-quality, right-priced solutions—complemented by unrivaled customer service and technical support. Incorporated 1984, Patton has built everything from micro-sized widgets that connect "this-with-that," to carrier-grade Telecom gear that connects subscribers to service-providers. Patton's specialty is interconnecting legacy TDM and serial systems with new-generation IP-based voice, data, and multi-media technologies.
VoIP Supply carries a complete line of Analog and Digital Patton Gateways, including their 4110, 4170 and 4300 series.
Headquartered in Gaithersburg, MD, USA, Patton equipment—including VoIP, Ethernet extension, and wireless router technologies—is up-and-running in carrier, enterprise and industrial networks worldwide. Patton works in connection with a growing network of technology, business, and sales-channel partners. To connect with local-market requirements, Patton operates training and support centers in Switzerland, Hungary, Lebanon, India and the USA.
Patton… Let's Connect!
Why buy Patton?
- Unlike their competitors, Patton's gateways include FREE post sales technical support and configuration help, including a 1 year warranty.
- Patton's SmartNode products offer gateway and router solutions with just about every telephony interface: PRI, BRI, T1, E1, etc so they will work with your network!
- SmartNode supports SIP, H.323, and MGCP VoIP technologies.
- SmartNode is a mature product, it has stood the test of time and is tested and deployed in hundreds of real-world networks.
- When using 3CX, Patton works seamlessly as your gateway to the PSTN. Simply choose your Patton Gateway from the 3CX drop down menu.