If your business is transitioning to working from home and you need to equip your employees with desk phones that they can use at home VoIP supply’s Refresh line of refurbished phones is a great option. Refresh offers used phones that are in great shape both in appearance and in functionality. And best of all, they cost a fraction of the cost of new phones.
What’s better? We stand behind our Refresh catalog and for that reason,, all Refresh phones come with a full 1-year warranty. If anything is wrong with the phone you can either get it serviced or get a replacement.
To learn how we select our Refresh phones and get them ready to place in our inventory, check out our Refresh Process here.
Yealink T46S $124.99
The Yealink T46S is a great solution for the professional employee that needs a high definition phone with Opus support and an enhanced speaker. It offers a beautiful color, touch display with options for both Bluetooth and WiFi via USB. The T46S can also be a perfect fit for the hearing impaired as it is hearing aid compatible (HAC).
Yealink T46S Top Features:
- 4.3-inch 480 x 272-pixel color touch screen
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Paperless label design
- Headset and EHS support
- USB recording
- Support for expansion modules
- Stand with two adjustable angles
If you are wanting something with a lower price tag then the Polycom VVX 311 could be an option.
Poly VVX 311 $72.99
The VVX 311 is both affordable and high-performing. It is an entry-level business phone that delivers a high-definition voice for crystal clear calls.
VVX 311 Top Features:
- Backlit grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104)
- 6 line or speed dial keys
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX 310)
- Asian character support
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer
- 4-way navigation cluster with center “select” key
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules)
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability (order “Skype for Business Edition” codes ending in “-019”)
If you are looking to stay away from a traditional desk phone when working from home and perhaps just need a device that can provide clear calls and has noise canceling technology, then the Poly Trio 8800 Conference Phone could be just the right solution for you.
Poly Trio 8800 Conference Phone $789.99
This is a larger investment as it has a larger price tag, but could be a good fit for executives and high-level employees that are constantly on conference calls. It features built-in WiFi and Bluetooth so that setting it up and starting your first call can be done in minutes. It also provides Acoustic Echo cancellation and Polycon’s patented Noise Block technology which is perfect for working from home scenarios if you foresee a lot of background noise. After being used at home, it can serve well in the office as well and/or in a small-to-medium conference room.
Poly Trio 8800 Top Features:
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2010 Compatible
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS Server-Based Central Provisioning
- Single Line Operation
- Acoustic Clarity Technology
- 20 Foot Microphone Range
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Patented Polycom® NoiseBlock™
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 5″ Color LCD Display
- Up To 5-Way Conferencing
- Intuitive Navigation
- One-Touch Speed Dial
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Call Waiting
- Bridges IP and USB Phone Calls
- Virtual Keyboard
Refresh has many other options. If you have questions about Refresh, are looking for a specific model or have a set budget you need to stay within, we may be able to help! Give us a call at 1-800-398-8647.