VoIP Fulfillment by VoIP Supply: Same-Day Turnaround and High-Quality Output
The VoIP Supply team keeps expanding on the provisioning and fulfillment capabilities to exceed our customers’ needs and stay ahead of changes in technology.
Through a secure user portal, our customers are able to stay in control of their business from start to finish! The real-time automation service gives you visibility into inventory, outbound shipping, customer RMA’s and so much more. Check out some of the advantages below that really make VoIP Fulfillment by VoIP Supply stand out in the crowd!
Key Advantages of VoIP Fulfillment by VoIP Supply
- Secure user portal to order and manage your business
- Manage your business with real-time automation of local receiving, outbound shipping, product provisioning and customer RMA’s.
- Real-time visibility into privately stocked inventory, as well as real-time connections to all of your order information 24/7/365.
- Integrated support to assist your business in managing, and tracking RMA’s or support issues.
- Private inventory storage and palletizing.
- Equipment provisioning.
- Re-packaging with custom inserts.
- Customer service maintenance.
- RMA product returns.
Same-Day, High-Quality Turnaround Even with Spike Orders
VoIP Fulfillment by VoIP Supply normally has the ability to fulfill around 500 phones per shift a day, however; one day, we received an order of 750 phones from one of our fulfillment clients and our team was able to get the phones ready to ship the same day with the same quality without missing any parts or labeling. Through Fedex’s overnight shipping service, we were able to deliver the products the same day without any delay.
VoIP Supply continues to monitor the growth of the program and add additional locations as necessary to maintain the same-day turnaround and high-quality output of the service.