It’s May in Buffalo NY, and everywhere else in the world for that matter, but May in Buffalo means warmer temperatures and better spirits for everyone here at VoIP Supply. So we are excited to offer you hot deals on our Refresh line directly from our warm Buffalo, NY warehouse.
This month of May we are highlighting three great Refresh products that are sure to help you enhance your home office or business.
The GXV3275 is a 6-line multimedia Gigabit video phone with a 7” color touch screen that runs on the Android 4.2 system. With integrated Wi-Fi, a built-in web browser, and HDMI connectivity, the GXV3275 video phone is ideal for high-tech campuses and businesses.
- Phonebook with up to 1000 contacts and call history with up to 1000 records
- Up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), PoE+, Bluetooth, USB, SD, HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support
- 7″ (1024×600) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD
- Megapixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter
- HD wideband audio
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Full access to the Google Play Store
- Integrate with Grandstream’s GXV-series of IP video surveillance cameras to view live camera feeds and to receive alerts/alarms from IP cameras installed on the same network
- Offers a multi-platform video conferencing solution
The Polycom VVX500 multimedia IP phone is a 12 SIP line IP phone with HD Voice that is Open Source to work with most SIP PBX’s and 3rd party UC platforms.
- 12 lines (registrations)
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Flexible line appearance (one or more line keys can be assigned for each line extension)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Call timer and call waiting
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way audio conferencing
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Remote missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Electronic hook switch capable
Cisco’s SPA508G is an 8-line business desktop phone for any small office, front reception or gathering area. It features dual 10/100 Ethernet ports, 2.5mm headset jack, HD Voice codec, and support for SIP or SPCP.
- Full-featured 8-line business-class IP
- Support for Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning
- Menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SP500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
These are some hot buys you can’t miss out on. There are limited quantities available so don’t think twice, give us a call at 1-800-398-8647 to learn more about these or any of our Refresh products, or place your order online. Remember that Refresh products undergo a 10-step reconditioning process in which products are examined, upgraded to the latest firmware, and set to factory defaults before they are repackaged and shipped to our customers. For your peace of mind, all Refresh products come with a six month no questions asked guarantee so that you can rest assure that you’re buying a quality product backed by us 100%. But if you are still hesitant, you have the option of adding an additional six months of warranty at a minimal cost so that your investment is protected for an extended amount of time.