Refresh by VoIP Supply offers businesses and residential VoIP users an affordable solution when purchasing VoIP equipment. With Refresh, you can get top of the line used IP Phones at the fraction of the cost of new ones. The phones are put through a meticulous 10 Step Refresh Process to make sure that the equipment works properly and looks great. To learn more about our Refresh process and to watch a video of this process in action in our warehouse, Click Here!
Check out our featured Refresh phones for this month!
The Polycom IP335 supports up to two lines and can be powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE). This entry-level phone also has wideband audio so that every call is clear. With noise and echo cancellation you’ll be heard loud and clear.
- Up to 2 lines with up to 2 calls per line
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology & HD Voice
- 102 x 33-pixel graphical monochrome display
- Integrated 802.3af PoE support (no need for extra cables!)
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Dedicated RJ-9 headset port compatible with wideband HD headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- XHTML micro-browser for Web applications
The VVX500 is suitable for managers and employees who require more advanced features that facilitate multitasking and schedule-juggling. The VVX500 is an expandable office phone that integrates seamlessly with a wide range of UC environments. The VVX500 features built-in Web applications. It has a “My Info Portal,” that can display stocks, news weather and other streamed content directly on the screen display.
- 12 lines (registrations)
- Gesture-based, multitouch-capable, capacitive touchscreen
- 3.5-in TFT LCD display at QVGA (320×240 pixel) resolution, 4:3 aspect ratio
- Streaming media video playback
- Screensaver and digital picture frame mode
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- Voicemail and video mail support
- Dual USB ports (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications
- HD Voice technology delivers life-like voice quality for each audio
- Dedicated RJ9 Headset Port
- Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet port with PoE Support
- Codec Support: G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.729AB, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C
The Yealink T42G is a beautifully designed IP Phone with a sleek look and high-end performance. This Gigabit phone features Power over Ethernet (PoE) Gigabit connectivity. The T42G supports echo cancellation and full duplex audio so that every call is crystal clear. This is the perfect phone for any size business or employee.
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- Optima HD voice
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- 2.7″ 192×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Paper label free design
- PoE support
- RJ9 Headset Port, Headset, EHS support
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- Wall mountable
For more Refresh phones, check out the Refresh Phones page. If you would like to learn more about Refresh or have questions for one of our VoIP Experts, give us a call at 1-800-398-8647!