What’s my IP Camera’s Default Password?
The helpful folks at IP Video Market have put together an alphabetical list of the default usernames and passwords for the top IP camera manufacturers to help speed up your set-up time and serve as a quick reference.
Below is a sample list. For the full list click here, IP Cameras Default Passwords Directory.
Default Username/Password List
- ACTi: admin/123456 or Admin/123456
- Axis: traditionally root/pass, new Axis cameras require password creation during first login
- Cisco: No default password, requires creation during first login
- Grandstream: a sticker comes with the default password
- IQinVision: root/system
- Mobotix: admin/meinsm
- Panasonic: admin/12345
- Samsung Electronics: root/root or admin/4321
- Samsung Techwin (old): admin/1111111
- Samsung Techwin (new): admin/4321
- Sony: admin/admin
- Trendnet: admin/admin
- Toshiba: root/ikwd
- Vivotek: root/<blank>
here is Muhammad Abid
I appreciate your great effort about this information its very useful and meaningful also