Reclaim your investment NOW!
Use the Reclaim buyback request form below and receive a purchase quote today!
With VoIP Supply’s Reclaim Equipment Buyback Program!
VoIP Supply’s Reclaim equipment buyback program is your outlet for selling off your used and excess VoIP equipment.
With Reclaim you can submit your equipment for sale to VoIP Supply and receive fair market value for it allowing you to "reclaim" a portion of your original investment.
Reclaim is the easiest way to sell your inventory
Forget eBay, Craigslist or broker communities! VoIP Supply has designed Reclaim to be the easiest and most advantageous way to sell your VoIP equipment.
When you choose the Reclaim equipment buyback program you get:
- Easy sales process – A streamlined five step process makes selling your equipment hassle free.
- Fair market value – Receive fair market value for your equipment – not pennies on the dollar.
- Expertise – VoIP Supply has been buying, reconditioning and selling equipment since 2002. When you work with VoIP Supply, you work with the best.
Click here to see VoIP Supply’s most wanted equipment list.
Reclaim in five simple steps
The process for selling equipment to VoIP Supply through Reclaim is simple and straight forward.
- Submit a list of equipment for sale via the VoIP Supply Reclaim website or associated email address.
- Receive a Reclaim buyback offer on your equipment from VoIP Supply.
- Properly package your equipment for shipment and ready package for pick-up by VoIP Supply’s shipment carrier.
- Await confirmation of shipment receipt and equipment acceptance from VoIP Supply.
- Receive a check or store credit for the agreed upon value of the equipment.
For more information about Reclaim, please see the Reclaim FAQ .
A Seller Testimonial
"I use to liquidate my legacy and excess VoIP equipment on eBay. Then I started working with VoIP Supply and their Reclaim program. I'm now receiving more money for equipment than ever before without the hassles involved with selling it myself. My only problem is I wish I had more equipment to sell!" - R. M. Johnson, Innovative Technologies