VoIP Supply has added the Jabra Motion UC Series of Bluetooth Headsets.
What Is It?
Jabra Motion UC is a unique line of Unified Communication (UC) Bluetooth headsets that wants to be the only headset that you will ever need.
For example, a single Motion UC can be paired with your VoIP desk phone, VoIP softphone, cell phone, tablet, and Microsoft Lync system so that no matter where you go or what device you’re working from, you’ll just need this one hands-free Jabra headset.
Right now we’re carrying the following Motion UC and Motion Office headset models for both standard applications and optimized for Microsoft Lync:
- Jabra Motion UC: Bluetooth headset for VoIP softphone, cell phone, and tablet.
- Jabra Motion UC MS: Bluetooth headset optimized for Microsoft Lync that connects to VoIP softphone, cell phone, and tablet.
- Jabra Motion Office: Bluetooth headset connects to VoIP desk phone, VoIP softphone, cell phone, and tablet.
- Jabra Motion Office MS: Bluetooth headset optimized for Microsoft Lync that connects to VoIP desk phone, VoIP softphone, cell phone, and tablet
Who Is It For?
The Jabra Motion is great for anyone who makes calls across a variety of devices, likes to communicate hands-free, and would like to cut down at least on the number of headsets you use when you’re in the office, on the go, or working remotely.
And if you like wireless VoIP headsets that are mono (one ear) and have a behind-the-ear wearing style, then the Jabra Motion UC series is for you because that’s they only fit and form they come in. But these headsets also offer:
- Auto Pairing
- Music Streaming
- Noise and Wind Filtered Microphones
- 7 Hour Talk Time
- Voice Control
- Movement Sensors
Pricing & Availability
Jara Motion UC headsets are available with some slight price variations:
- Jabra Motion UC: $150 to $200
- Jabra Motion Office: $380