Asterisk 17.0.0 is Now Available!
What has been updated in Asterisk 17.0.0?
This version includes several fixes reported by the community. Asterisk 17.0.0 also adds new features and functionality including:
- AttendedTransfer – queue up attended transfer to the given extension
- BlindTransfer – redirect all channels currently bridged to the caller channel to the specified destination
- ConfBridge – Add “average_all”, “highest_all”, and “lowest_all” values for the remb_behavior option
- Dial – Add RINGTIME and RINGTIME_MS variables
- RTP/ICE – indicate that you’d like an ice-host-candidate’s local address to be published as well as the mapped address.
- ReadExten – add “p” option to stop reading extension when you press “#”
- DUNDi – now supports IPv4/IPv6 dual binding
- MWI – allows subscriptions to voicemail boxes using “presence” events
Asterisk 17.0.0 is now available for download at https://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk
Have you tried Asterisk 17.0.0? What’s your experience? Share with us!