Edgewater Introduces NEW SBCs: EdgeMarc 2900e PoE Intelligent Edge
March 1st, 2018 – Edgewater Networks, a market leader in enabling IP-based voice, video and data services, introduced their latest release: the EdgeMarc 2900e PoE Intelligent Edge.
The 2900e PoE: All-in-one Session Border Controller and PoE
This is a powerful yet simple appliance that integrates the session border controller functionality with 12 fully-managed Power over Ethernet ports.
The 2900s PoE device can be combined with the EdgeView Service Control Center for remote monitoring and management. It is also designed to be compatible with Cloud2Edge Complete, the subscription-based model of Network Edge Orchestration.
Take a peek at some of the benefits:
- Single device solution makes installations easier and reduces the number of SKUs to manage
- Single user interface for configuration of both SCB and PoE functions
- Fully managed design allowing for VLANs and advanced management
- Type 1 PoE device, providing a full 15.4 watts per port
- Dual 1Gb/s Ethernet or optical fiber connections backing today’s bandwidth speeds