New Grandstream Beta Product Has Arrived! The GDS3705 IP audio door phone
Are you ready to get testing? Grandstream’s first beta product of this year is here!
The GDS3750 IP audio door phone will be the next addition to Grandstream line of facility access devices and they are looking for suitable candidates to participate in the beta test!
If you have experience with facility access products such as IP audio or video door systems, submit an application today to try this new product! The top 30 applicants will gain a spot in this testing opportunity. The deadline is February 15th, 2018!
Check out some highlights of the GSD3705:
- HD audio with a 1.5m mic and 3m speaker range
- Integrated RFID card reader and numeric keypad for code and card access
- Built-in mic and speaker with advanced AEC and background noise suppression
- Integrated PoE, alarm in, alarm out, RS485 and Weigand input/output
- IP66 weatherproof and IK09 vandal resistant metal casing
To have more information about this new beta testing please visit Grandstream Beta Club.