SpectraLink 7540 DECT IP Phone
The SpectraLink 7540
(formerly known as KIRK 5040) is an elegant yet robust Bluetooth handset with a large color display and intuitive menu structure. These features make the Polycom KIRK Kirk 5040 a valuable tool and preferred choice for mobile workers in administrative working environments across the range of vertical markets.
Charger and Power supply are sold separately
SpectraLink 7540 02451000 Product Overview
- Supported on Microsoft® Lync
- TFT color display (65,000 colors, 8 lines of text/icons)
- Internal/external ring pattern, volume control, vibrator and silent modes
- Telephone book with 250 name entries (4 numbers per name)
- Headset connection (optionally connect/hang up and volume adjustment in headset)
- Speech/standby time: Up to 20/200 hours
- Weight incl. battery: 110g
- Size (LxWxH): 146x48x19mm
- 2 types of chargers (w/wo USB 2.0 connection)
- 12 menu languages (UK, FR, DE, ES, IT, NL, CZ, PL, DK, NO, SV, FI)
If this is your first deployment, you will need the SpectraLink Single Stand 75-Series Charger with USB Port to program the phones. Only 1 SpectraLink Single Stand 75-Series Charger with USB Port needed per deployment
Didn't find the DECT Phone you were looking for?
Check out these other SpectraLink 7000 Series
For advice, reviews and industry insight... be sure to follow us online.
Questions on SpectraLink 7540
No questions asked yet