3CX Made Remote Working Easy for Businesses
Are your customers looking for a reliable VoIP system for their remote offices? 3CX and VoIP Supply hosted an informative webinar to explain how users can take advantage of the 3CX remote working features to stay connected and increase productivity. Let’s do a quick recap!
3CX Remote Working Toolbox
During the webinar, Matt from 3CX addressed these remote working tools:
- Web meetingWebmeeting – Turn your customer’scustomers laptop into their communications hub
- Mobile Apps – Use your extension anywhere
- Web clientWebclient – Share files and images
- Instant Messaging – Send text messages, links and more at no additional cost
- Click2Talk – Easy external communications for those unable
- Presence – Quickly see who’s in the office and who’s elsewhere
Who are the ideal users?
- Education – classroom webinars, live chat, instant messaging, etc.
- Contact Centers – agent monitoring, quick setup, Click2Talk, etc.
- More industries
More Advantages of Remote Working with 3CX
- Standard 3CX Licenses are now completely free to all
- Each license will be available for 3 years
- 3CX will host via google for the first 6 months
- Licenses must be created by the dedicated webpage: 3CX facilitates remote working during Covid-19 pandemic
- Enable your customers to seamlessly transition to remote working!
3CX Webinar Q&A Session
Q: How do we create licenses for our clients?
A: Go to your partner portal >Keys > Create a Trial License > From there, you will be able to create any license you want
Q: Does 3CX provide an unlimited number of web meeting participants?
A: It depends on which license you have. The standard license accommodates 25 participants; the professional license offers a capacity of 100 participants per meeting; and the most advanced license providers a capacity of 250 participants per meeting.
Q: Does 3CX provide easy remote control?
A: Yes, the updated Remote Control function was specifically re-designed to be quick and easy to use! Remote control functions include:
- Single-step install
- Bidirectional text clipboard
- Share any screen
- Secure access
Click here to learn more: https://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/web-meeting-remote-control/
Do you have more questions? Contact one of our VoIP consultants at 1-800-398-8647 to get your questions answered today!