3CX v16 With New Features is Now in Beta!
- Added Manage License Key in License Settings Page.
- Added Node 3CX Portal.
- Fixed exception in CRM Module during contact creation: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Fixed exception in Queue Manager System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Added Help Links for Instance Manager.
- Fixed exception in System Service System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.
- Fixed exception in Queue Manager ‘PrintReport’:System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException.
- Fixed scroller up/down in WebClient using Firefox.
- Fixed multi-select delete of Recordings.
- Added support for Drag & Drop for BLFs Page in WebClient.
- Fixed Error in WebClient “reconnecting to the server. Unable to perform this request at the moment. Please try later.” due to deleting of recordings.
- Added new “Linkt” VoIP Provider.
- Added new “TeleVoIP” VoIP Provider.
- Added new “Signet” VoIP Provider.
- Added new “HostProfis” VoIP Provider.
- Added new “Devoli” VoIP Provider.
How to Upgrade to 3CX v16?
As of right now, you’re able to upgrade directly from v15, v15.5 to v16 from Linux only. For Windows, you will need to grab a backup of the current version (15 or 15.5), uninstall that version and re-install to v16 version. If you wish to follow 3CX v16 new features and improvements, here is the Live stream:
Are you looking for more 3CX updates? Register and attend our monthly 3CX updates webinar here! The next webinar will start on February 20th, 10 am & 2 pm.