April New VoIP Hardware Roundup
Have you checked out the new VoIP hardware this month? These devices were just released and will soon be in stock. Don’t miss out!
Sangoma’s line of P-Series phones are designed to deliver the features you need, at price points that are perfect for every type of user, and every type of business.
All models include color screens, high definition voice, are headset-ready, provide unprecedented plug-and-play deployment, and have built-in productivity applications including voicemail, call log, contacts, phone status, user presence, parking and more.
They are the only phones that are compatible across Sangoma’s communications as a service portfolio!
SIP Dual Relay Controller 011484
Don’t forget to also check out CyberData’s new SIP Dual Relay Controller011848. This PoE-powered IP device controls two high amperage relays to manage the unlocking and locking of doors, or activation and deactivation of a device.
The SIP Dual Relay Controller allows network monitoring and control of two relays using the web or DTMF, activating one, both, or in airlock mode. Power for the strikes can be
from the internal 12V @ 500 mA supply or from an external power source.
- Two high amperage relays, activated by DTMF or the web, can activate for a set time (pulse), indefinitely, or as an airlock Tamper alert can generate a SIP call to an extension
- Multicast page and/or SIP call on state of the sensor as configured by the user
- Time stamped access log Support for security code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Dual 12A relays
- NO/NC contacts 12V @ 500 mA for direct powered strikes
- Opto-isolated sense inputs