Overview: Creating Effective Telehealth Solutions with Grandstream’s GXV Series
Video calls have become indispensable for healthcare institutions during these difficult times and our team heard your needs! During our webinar with Grandstream today, we gave an overview of the Grandstream GXV Series and explained how you can create an effective telehealth solution with these devices. If you missed the webinar or you want to review again, click below to watch our recap video!
Why Grandstream’s GXV Series?
The GXV series includes three models: The GXV3380, GXV3370, and GXV3350. This series provides flexible video platform support, which allows doctors and nurses to conduct remote medical diagnosis and consultations with patients through video calls.
These video phones also support an easy-to-use Android user interface, giving you full access to all Android apps & Google services!
See more features:
- Big button dialer for senior homes
- Flexible user audio options: handset, speakerphone, Bluetooth speakers/headsets
- Up to 16 lines
- 8’’, 7’’ or 5’’ touch screen
- HDMI output video to larger TV screens
- Learn more
Who are the ideal users for Grandstream’s Telehealth Solution?
- Hospitals and multi-site healthcare organizations
- Senior and veteran living facilities
- Doctor’s offices
- Dentists, chiropractors, physical therapists
- More applications & businesses
Every organization has different needs and requirements, so contact one of our VoIP consultants at 1-800-398-8647 today to create your ideal telehealth solution!