If you are a Toshiba Phone system user, you must have already heard that Toshiba has stepped out of telecommunication industry and suggested their customers look for new service providers to replace and suppor their systems.
Switching to a new phone system may sound overwhelming; however, it’s also a great opportunity to upgrade your communications system and take your business to the next level! Today, we are going to introduce you to a popular Toshiba replacement for small to medium businesses – Digium Switchvox SMB Systems.
Take Advantage of Switchvox SMB Systems
Tailored to small and medium businesses, Switchvox systems are designed to be easy-to-use, rich-loaded, and cost effective. With Digium Switchvox, you are in control of your most important asset in business, your voice.
Swichvox SMB comes with three different sizes that can be paired together easily to link your offices and run same software and share the same features from different locations. The Switchboard harnesses your entire communication system by allowing you to control from a web-based, real-time call control panel and stay connected anywhere, anytime with an Internet connection.
If you are looking to replace your old phone system, now is the time! Digium is offering two special promotions to make your switch even better. Be sure to take advantage of them before they expire:
- Get special pricing when you replace an existing system with Digium Switchvox.
- Receive a free D60 IP phone with full-color display for each new seat purchased on a 3-year Switchvox Cloud unlimited service contract.
- See more promotions.
Why Choose Digium Switchvox SMB?
- Switchvox SMB is ideal for small to medium sized businesses seeking a full feature set and powerful functionality.
- Pay one low price for powerful all-inclusive communications features.
- Money saving, easily managed, future-proof Unified Communication solution that grows with you.
- Try before you buy – a completely free, no risk/commitment demo.
Ready to replace your old phone system? Have more questions or concerns? Call our VoIP experts at 1-800-8647 today! We will be happy to assist you.