Grandstream’s Beta Testing on a New Outdoor Long-Range WiFi Access Point
Are you using or selling Grandstream’s GWN WiFi products? If yes, you may be excited to hear this!
Grandstream is looking for ideal candidates with extensive experience in the WiFi Networking industry to test their new outdoor long-range WiFi Access Point (AP). This new WiFi AP will be a new addition to their existing line of wireless networking products: the GWN series. Check out some features you can expect:
- Wave 2 802.11ac WiFi AP with 2×2:2 MU-MIMO and beam forming technology
- Dual-band wireless throughput of up to 1.27Gbps with coverage range of up to 275 meters
- Dual Gigabit network ports with PoE (802.3af) and Kensington security lock
- Supports up to 16 SSID per radio and 450+ concurrent clients per AP
- Waterproof and extreme temperature resistant for outdoor deployments (operates from -30℃ to 60℃)
- Embedded provisioning controller to manage up to 30 GWN76xx WiFi APs without separate controller hardware/software
The deadline to apply is May 31st, 2017! Apply today here.
You can also apply at Grandstream’s Beta Club to be a member of the Grandstream Beta Club for the opportunity to become an exclusive beta tester for their future products.