How Mobotix IP Camera Features Improve Surveillance
Would you rather have to install, say, four cameras to monitor a single room or just one? Instead of relying on your PC to analyze and record video how about an IP camera with a capacity up to 32GB of internal storage to process the video so the PC is used only for viewing, thus freeing up bandwidth and processing power?
And how about instead of having to buy video software to manage the video and making you sure you have the proper amount of licenses, how about free software downloads directly from the manufacturer for an unlimited amount of users and cameras?
Interested? There’s more.
Weatherproof & Maintenance Free
Would you be interested in an IP camera that features no mechanical motors for lenses or for movement, making it virtually maintenance free and providing a long life and a great return on your investment? And might it be nice that no matter which camera you select, they are all weatherproof so no matter if you are installing it indoors or outdoors or, your application changes down the line, you needn’t worry if you have the proper housing?
Speaking of housings, Mobotix IP Cameras are so well insulated, and because they have no moving parts, they do not require a heater or fan so an extreme operating temperature range of -22° F (-30° C) to over 140° F (60° C) is achieved.
Bottom line, Mobotix IP Cameras are robust, versatile, and cost effective. So robust in fact, that their vandal resistant models are handgun bullet proof.
Mobotix IP Camera Features
- Increased resolution reduces amount of cameras needed: High-resolution sensors give broader overview and allow monitoring an entire room with just one camera from the corner.
- Reduced installation costs at any distance: Standard Ethernet connection enables the use of common network components.
- Intelligent recording technology reduces required storage: Decentralized recording technology in the camera software puts less strain on PCs and reduces the amount of storage PCs (DVRs).
- Event-controlled image rate minimizes storage costs: Event-driven, automatically adjusted recording frame rate based on event or sensor action reduces amount of data and storage costs.
- No additional power and no heating required: Anti-fogging without heating allows usage of standard PoE technology to power the system via network and saves costs of power cabling.
- Backup power requirement reduced: Low power consumption, 3 Watt, enables year-round (no heating required) PoE with one centralized UPS from installation room via network.
- Robust and practically maintenance free: Fiberglass-reinforced composite housing with built-in cable protection and no mechanical moving parts (no autoiris) guarantees longevity.
- No software and no licence costs: Control and recording software is integrated in the camera and is free of charge; new functions are available via free software downloads.
- Unlimited scalability and high return of investment: While in use, more cameras and storage can be added at any time; image format, frame rate & recording parameters can be camera specific.
- Additional functions and other extras included: Audio support, lens, wall mount and weatherproof housing (-30° – 60°C; -22° – 140°F) are included; microphone & speaker available in certain models.
Whether you are looking for a strong camera to handle extreme environments or you’re just looking to simplify your installation, Mobotix has feature rich products to fit your needs. Please call us at 866-885-4853 to discuss your Moboitx solution.