How to Capture a Screenshot on the GXV3240 Video Phone
Grandstream’s GXV3240 video phone has helped many of us stay connected with coworkers, family, and friends during this difficult time.
Did you know you can capture screenshots on your GXV2340? Let’s see how this can be accomplished easily:
How can I capture and save a screenshot on the GXV3240?
To capture a screenshot on Grandstream’s GXV3240 video phone, simply follow these steps:
- Long press on the MENU button to capture a screenshot
- Find your screenshot under FileManager >Internal Storage >Pictures> Screenshots.
- Now you can:
- Send the image files through Bluetooth
- Copy the image files to USB Flash drive and/or SD card connected to the GXV3240
- Use FTP Server to view and download their pictures
Have you successfully captured a screenshot on your GXV3240? Contact one of our VoIP experts today at 1-800-398-8647 to learn more details!