How to Enable / Disable Auto-Answering Feature on Fanvil X6
We are all busy. Sometimes, we are even too busy to answer the phone calls and miss out great business opportunities! Wouldn’t it be nice to have the phone answer the calls for you? That’s where Fanvil’s auto-answering feature comes into play!
Fanvil phones have lots of special features that will make your life just a little bit easier. Today, we are going to show you just how easy it is to set up this sweet auto-answering feature on the Fanvil X6 within seconds!
What is Auto-Answering?
The Auto-Answering feature allows your phone to pick up incoming calls automatically for you. Once the feature is set up, any incoming call will be automatically answered (not including call waiting). The auto-answering can be enabled online basis.
Your Fanvil X6 can easily be set for the time duration your phone must wait before it answers, the default delay is 5 seconds.
How to Enable / Disable Auto-Answering Feature on Fanvil X6?
Simply follow the following steps to enable/disable the auto-answering feature:
- Press soft-button [Menu] till you find the [Features] item.
- Enter [Features] item till you find the [Auto Answer] item.
- Enter [Auto Answer] item to change the auto-answering configuration on a specific line
- Press left/right navigator button to select the auto-answering option. When done, press [OK] button to save the changes.
- The default auto-answering delay is 5 seconds.
- The Auto-answer icon will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.
Are you ready to try it? Let us know how it works out for you! If you are looking for other features such as call forwarding and cloud phonebook, take a look at their user manual here!