Sangoma Reseller Updates – Switchvox Cloud, SIPStation, and FAXStation
This month’s Sangoma reseller webinar is loaded with good information! We took a closer look at Sangoma’s Switchvox Cloud, SIPStation and FAXStation. If you missed the webinar or simply want to refresh your memory, here’s a quick recap:
What’s New in Switchvox Cloud 7.3.1?
Switchvox 7.3.1 is the latest version of Switchvox, which brings several new features to Switchvox Cloud. Some key features include:
- Emergency dialing notifications: When a user dials 911, a notification is sent to the email address(es) specified.
- Music on hold
- Easy call pickup
- Switchvox Desktop software: The Switchvox Desktop Softphone for Windows and macOS is now available
- Learn more here
During the webinar, we also talked about the benefits and features of SIPStation and FAXStation.
FAXStation solves problems such as:
- Use fax machine and or efax
- Low monthly cost- no per user charges
- Will work in low bandwidth situations
- Avoid T.38 compatibility issues
- Learn more here
- Trunk Groups: Sharing capacity amongst multiple locations
- T.38 Faxing
- Failover Options:
- DID based
- IP Address/FQDN
- Global Failover
- Bursting: Pay per min inbound/outbound when going above trunk capacity
- Built in Fraud Guard: International calls are capped to prevent costly toll fraud
- Learn more here!
Sangoma Reseller Webinar Q&A Session
Question: How can a Sangoma partner benefit from selling SIPStation or FAXStation? Do we have a different price list?
Answer: You don”t have a different price list. You’re able to get recurring revenue. When you sell through VoIP Supply, you get access to SPIFFS. Currently, there is a 5X MRR SPIFF. See the details here.
Have questions? Contact one of our VoIP experts at 1-800-398-8647 to learn more!