Sangoma Reseller Updates – Switchvox Cloud, SIPStation, and FAXStation
This month’s Sangoma reseller webinar is loaded with good information! We took a closer look at Sangoma’s Switchvox Cloud, SIPStation and FAXStation. If you missed the webinar or simply want to refresh your memory, here’s a quick recap:
What’s New in Switchvox Cloud 7.3.1?
Switchvox 7.3.1 is the latest version of Switchvox, which brings several new features to Switchvox Cloud. Some key features include:
- Emergency dialing notifications: When a user dials 911, a notification is sent to the email address(es) specified.
- Music on hold
- Easy call pickup
- Switchvox Desktop software: The Switchvox Desktop Softphone for Windows and macOS is now available
- Learn more here
Download our webinar slides here to learn more!
During the webinar, we also talked about the benefits and features of SIPStation and FAXStation.
FAXStation solves problems such as:
- Use fax machine and or efax
- Low monthly cost- no per user charges
- Will work in low bandwidth situations
- Avoid T.38 compatibility issues
- Learn more here
- Trunk Groups: Sharing capacity amongst multiple locations
- T.38 Faxing
- Failover Options:
- DID based
- IP Address/FQDN
- Global Failover
- Bursting: Pay per min inbound/outbound when going above trunk capacity
- Built in Fraud Guard: International calls are capped to prevent costly toll fraud
- Learn more here!
Sangoma Reseller Webinar Q&A Session
Question: How can a Sangoma partner benefit from selling SIPStation or FAXStation? Do we have a different price list?
Answer: You don”t have a different price list. You’re able to get recurring revenue. When you sell through VoIP Supply, you get access to SPIFFS. Currently, there is a 5X MRR SPIFF. See the details here.
Have questions? Contact one of our VoIP experts at 1-800-398-8647 to learn more!