Skype for Business: What’s new for Mac users?
April 21st, 2017 – Microsoft released the April update for Skype for Business on Mac. Currently, Mac users are provided with features such as one-click to join, edge-to-edge video, and full-screen sharing. This April, Microsoft brings more improvements to support File Sharing during a chat for Office 365, and other advanced features include:
- The video preview and button for answering calls via a notification
- Users who receive calls from Delegate on behalf of Delegator will now be able to see the call made on behalf of Delegator
- The contact names are sorted out alphabetically
- Users are properly informed their meeting join request has been denied when trying to join multiple times
- Fixed additional Exchange connections