Microsoft Office App Integration for Professional Meetings and Collaboration
Skype for Business is the new version of Microsoft Lync that provides an all-in-one Unified Communication solution for messaging, meetings, and screen sharing.
This paid version of Skype offers several key benefits for businesses including the ability to integrate with Office 365 and Outlook, better security versus the free version of Skype for Home, and integration with enterprise PBXs.
Skype for Business offers several plan options and VoIP Supply has the top Skype for Business phones, headsets, and gateways to help your business maximize the full potential of Skype communication.
- Meet with up to 250 people (even non-Skype for Business users)
- Microsoft Office integration shows status and meeting availability of contacts
- Strong authentication and encryption for security and control over employee accounts
- Record audio and video meetings for review or training
- Remotely control other users’ desktops