Like-New IP Phones for back to the office
Now that you are back in the office, you may be looking for the perfect conference phone to make and take natural sounding calls. We have you covered with the Poly Trio 8500. This conference phone has three cardioid microphones that can pick up audio up to 14 feet away. It also features Poly’s HD Voice and NoiseBlock technology that help to ensure every call is clear so that you can focus on what’s important- the conversation at hand.
- 5-inch color LCD (720 x 1280 pixel)
- On-screen virtual keyboard
- 3 cardioid microphones
- 14ft/4.3m microphone pickup range
- Polycom® HD Voice™
- Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technology
- Polycom® NoiseBlock™
- Voice activity detection
- Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning
- QoS Support
- Open SIP and Microsoft Lync 2013/ Skype for Business/Office365 Cloud PBX
Learn more about the Poly Trio 8500 here.
If you are looking for a deskphone instead of a conference phone, these options below may interest you.
This business phone provides a basic yet elegant monochrome design also with 12-line keys and a backlit display. This is a Gigabit phone with Power over Ethernet (PoE). The T42G will not disappoint when it comes to delivering calls where the audio is crisp and clear as it features HD Voice and noise cancelling technology.
- 12 Line Appearances
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Yealink Optima HD Voice Supported
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone
- No expansion module support
- RJ9 Headset Port
- 2.7″ 192×64-pixel backlit Graphical LCD
- Wall mountable
- Supports PoE, Power Supply also available separately
Learn more about the T42G here.
Now let’s take a look at the Poly VVX 401.
The used Poly VVX 401 IP Phone is a color IP Phone for the office worker and receptionist who requires 100% reliability on every call. The VVX 401 features HD Audio technology with full duplex. It has a large, user-friendly display and 12-line keys for your auto-dialing needs.
- 12 Line appearances
- Polycom HD Voice
- 3.5″ (320×240) Backlit Color LCD
- Dual 10/100 RJ45 Ports
- RJ9 headset port
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet
- Optional 48V DC power supply (not included)
Learn more about the VVX 401 here.
All of the phones listed here are backed by our Refresh 1-year warranty. If anything goes wrong with the phone, we take it back and give you a new (used) one or your money back, no questions asked. Take advantage of these savings while the products are in stock. If you want to learn more about our refurbished line, Refresh, visit our website, or give us a call at 1-800-398-8647.