What’s New This Month? New VoIP Products, Sangoma Connect Updates and More!
We wanted to make sure you stay up to date with the latest VoIP reseller news! If you missed this month’s reseller webinar, make sure you don’t miss out on this webinar recap. This month, our team covers new products from Yealink, Mobotix, Snom, Sangoma Connect updates, Yealink’s deal registration program and so much more! Let us walk you through them one by one.
- New VoIP Products
- Yealink’s WH66 DECT Wireless Headset that features noise cancellation and a 4.0 touch-screen console
- Mobotix Bridge – functions with licenses for your specific scenario.
- Snom M10R KLE SIP DECT 4-Line Rugged Handset – ideal solution for small businesses
- Sangoma Connect Update
Have you tried Sangoma Mobile App for FreePBX & PBXact? This is a newly launched feature that allows users to stay connected at all times! Key features include:
- Audio & Video Calls using your Business Extension
- QuickDial with BLF
- Powerful Call Control
- Secured Communications
- Upcoming Poly Studio Series
- Poly Studio P5/ Kits for office collaborator and flexible worker
- Poly Studio P15 for remote worker and connected executive
- Poly Studio P21 for connected executive and office collaborator
Last but not least, don’t forget to take advantage of Yealink’s new deal registration program and get up to 4% off on Yealink phones. Click here to submit your request!
We look forward to seeing you in our next VoIP Reseller Webinar in March 2021! Click here to register today.