What’s New with Xorcom Multi-Tenant PBX?
If you have been following our VoIP Insider posts, you would know that Xorcom has been relentlessly improving their Multi-Tenant PBX to better serve their users. This time, Xorcom introduced security improvements, One-Click apps, and Complete Concierge for Multi-Tenant PBX MT Manager. Let’s check out these exciting new updates:
- It is now possible to define a whitelist of IP addresses.
- Web access to the MT Manager will only be allowed from those IP addresses.
- All other addresses will be blocked.
- Leaving the whitelist empty will allow the system to be accessed from any IP address.
- It is highly recommended to always set the whitelist and not allow access from any IP address.
With a single click, you are able to install and activate apps for your tenant PBX easily and quickly.
- Apps tab was added to Tenant settings (Tenants -> Edit button).
- Each available app has an on/off toggle that allows the administrator to activate the app for that specific tenant.
- In case it is a paid app the user will get an indication of that fact and what the payment is based on
- The charge for the paid apps is dynamic based on usage.
- The apps can be turned off at any time by the MT Manager administrator.
- Once an app is activated, an icon will indicate the app in the Tenants dialogue:
Hotel PMS-PBX interface are now added to MT Manager as a one-click app for tenant PBX!
- Complete Concierge hotel PMS interface is now available as a one-click app for tenant PBX.
- The system is licensed on a per-room basis with no upfront cost.
- Once activated by the MT Manager admin, the PBX admin will be able to see and edit the Hospitality module details.
How’s your experience on Xorcom’s multi-tenant PBX? Are you benefitting from these new software improvements? We would love to hear from you!