What’s Up? 4 VoIP Reseller Updates You Must Check Out This Month!
What’s going on this month? If you didn’t join our VoIP Supply reseller webinar this month, don’t miss out on the key takeaways here!
#1 New VoIP Products to Consider
Let’s start with some new products you should consider:
- Advanced Network Devices Double Sided HD IP Display – Very Cool HD IP Display designed for hallways, corridors and settings where messages need to be viewable from 50 ft and heard from 600² (on each side)
- Yealink CP965 – The CP965 has a modern and stylish design that complements the look and feel of any room. It runs on Android 9 and can be paired via Bluetooth or connected via USB for hybrid meeting modes.
- Poly Studio X70 Video Bar – The X70 is designed for large rooms! It is inclusive of both video and sound to help eliminate extra cabling and IT work.
If you haven’t checked out Poly’s New Edge B Series, you are really missing out! This whole new series comes with Opus codec support for better audio, same great Poly audio, more languages support and so much more! Check out this quick comparison chart below and read our blog post to learn more: Introduced NEW Poly Edge B Series Phones
What else? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to stay on top of VoIP with our YouTube channel! The VoIP Supply YouTube has many playlists that are filled with great information:
- Technical Webinars
- Partner Interviews
- VoIP News Updates
- Unboxing Videos
- Much more!
Now is your chance to increase business by getting CyberCertified! CyberData is searching to identify, educate, train, and certify Value Added Resellers and Installers /Integrators that are interested in working with end-user customers to give them consultation and procure and/or go onsite and install the CyberData IP Paging devices.
Plus, there’s more for you in addition to MORE BUSINESS?
- Placement of your logo and a hyperlink to your website from the CyberData website.
- CyberData will send you leads for customers needing assistance in your coverage area.
- Advanced notice and training of new devices.
- Access to a Loaner/Demo package of 3 of our most popular devices.
- Access to Sharefile folder with hi-res pictures, marketing collateral, news, diagrams, and more.
- A Certificate badge you can place on your website noting you are a Certified Installer or Certified Reseller.
Are you ready to learn more? Visit our website and don’t forget to join our next VoIP Supply reseller webinar to stay on top of VoIP!