CyberData Certified Installer and Reseller
Want to Increase Business for Your Organization?
CyberData is searching to identify, educate, train, and certify Value Added Resellers and Installers /Integrators that are interested in working with end-user customers to give them consultation and procure and/or go onsite and install the CyberData IP Paging devices. You might have sold CyberData equipment from your organization or from some other location.
What’s in it for you in addition to MORE BUSINESS?
- Placement of your logo and a hyperlink to your website from the CyberData website.
- CyberData will send you leads for customers needing assistance in your coverage area.
- Advanced notice and training of new devices.
- Access to a Loaner/Demo package of 3 of our most popular devices.
- Access to Sharefile folder with hi-res pictures, marketing collateral, news, diagrams, and more.
- A Certificate badge you can place on your website noting you are a Certified Installer or Certified Reseller.
CyberData devices are TAA Compliant. The Trade Agreement Act (TAA) (19 U.S.C. & 2501-2581) was made in 1979 and is intended to foster the growth and maintenance of a fair and open trading system. TAA compliance requires that the U.S. Government (including GSA) acquires only U.S. - made or certain "designated country" end products.
Once the certification is completed, Resellers and Installers will receive:
- Placement of logo and a hyperlink to their website
- Leads of customers needing assistance in the coverage area
- Advanced notice and training of new devices
- Access to a Loaner/Demo package of 3 of our most popular devices
- Access to Sharefile folder with hi-res pictures, marketing collateral, news, diagrams, and more
- Certificate badge for the website